Friday, August 30, 2013

Strata Star Update

Strata Star Kits  Are Here

 
 
Star  table  runner  kits  are  here!! The  kits include the  cut strips,the  beautiful matching backing and the pattern...I  need  the  larger square  ruler  now before I  can start sewing & cutting...I have  a  ton of projects  to do so I have  plenty to keep me  busy.
 
Maxine,the  lady that  does the video on how to make  the  star and  owner  of "A Stitch In Time" Quilt shop sent  me  a  little tape  measure with the  stores  name  on it as  a  bonus - thanks  Maxine ! Can' t  wait to get started on my Christmas table  runner ,the   fabric on both kits  are just beautiful and they did a  great job on matching  the  fabric.
 
Here  is the Pink kit, just  adorable -
    
 
The Christmas Kit

   
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment