Sunday, August 25, 2013

Table Runners

 
 
Free  From "Fat Quarter"Shop
                                                       
                                                       Table Runners Tutorial List

A  very long list of  sites for tutorials on Table runners ...I love  looking at these ....a  place  where  you  can go back day after  day and see  all of the beautiful  Table Runners..someone  did a  lot of  work  putting  this  together ...thank you to who ever  did  this page!!   
                                                   
                                                        
 
 
 
 
Strata Star
Ah  yes....my current favorite  table  runner - I am waiting  on my  two kits
I  will  most likely need  a  bigger  square  ruler  to work with on this  one-
I am waiting  to see  if I can use a  smaller ruler  but will have to see what I need.This  is  a  beauty of a  runner ...looks  complicated but the  lady in the  shop and  who made  the  video said it   was  easy & simple  to do.
May all your tables  have  a  beautiful table runner  on them! 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                 
                                      


                                                                     

                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment