Monday, August 26, 2013

Beautiful Christmas Fabric

 
Christmas  Fabric
Don't you  just love  these Christmas  fabrics? I like  the  dark background  with the reds  &greens  of the  holiday ...so much fun to work with - I am picturing a big stocking  from the top one and maybe the  bottom one  too...I wanted to make stockings  last year but  couldn't  get off the  clutch purse kick ...lots  of  others  to choose from  at the fat quarter shop - and  no I do not  work there...just a   great place to shop and I  live  close enough that  sometimes  I get my packages in one  day - I love that ,no waiting !!
Merry Christmas 
 

                                                         
 
Flannel Christmas  Panel
I love this - the winter,Christmas things
in reds and  greens  on the  black -so beautiful.
A table  runner  or a  small  lap quilt maybe-  
 
 
 
"Snow Man Strawberries "

                               Strawberries
                               Cream Cheese 
                               Black Olives     

No comments:

Post a Comment