Thursday, August 15, 2013

Blogs I Found On Saturday

 
 
 
Blog #1
 
This  is  one  of the  blogs  I found  and  boy I am  overwhelmed  at the  quilts and placemats  and  this  LADY ...there  is  so many things  I want to do - talk about  being  inspired  to sew!!   I  could  go on and  on  about this  blog  but  you will just have  to go see  for yourself. She also  has  the link for the  "easy binding" tutorial that  I  have  been  wanting to try. Have a  great weekend .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Blog #2 
 
 
 
 
 
Ok  here  is the  other  blog I found....these  ladies  have  really inspired  me  to sew....this  one  too has  so many great projects and  tutorials  to follow  and her work is  just beautiful...again just so much here...don't know  how  they do it!!! I  especially liked  the table  runners here.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment