Thursday, August 22, 2013

Strata Star

                                                             Strata Star Kit

                                                           
 
 
Strata  Star Table  Runner- a  neat pattern  for sure - I found this  last night  while watching some sewing video tutorials ...I love  the look  of the  squares- I  checked out the  kits at the  link above and  I couldn't  make  up  my mind  between  the  Christmas  kit of the  pink one....it was  hard and  I couldn't  do it,so I ordered  both - they  said  it's  an  easy pattern to follow and  no binding to do - I would  love to have  the red and  green one  done  by  Christmas...it  kind of reminds me of the string quilts.
 
 
 
 
 The  next one  is  just so  pretty...
click on the picture  to make it bigger.
 
The next  two  are samples  of the strips that  are in the kit-4 different designs  to choose  from....love the  Christmas reds & greens. 
 
These  are my colors  below but I wanted something different
for a  change
 
 
Fall
Hurry up ....We  Texans  are  ready for  some cooler  breezes
& some  scare crows & pumpkins.
 
 
 Pumpkin Baking  "dish"  & Fall Table Runner
 



 
 


1 comment:

  1. Would love to get a hold of kits/pattern. Know of any available?

    ReplyDelete