Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Napkins With Mitred Corner

                                                           

                                              Tutorial


                                                          A great tutorial for your corners -good  instructions and  good  pictures  to follow .For  some  reason I have  had  problems  with the  mitred corners...seems  simple  enough  until I go to fold it over  to form the mitre. I think I have  it now...the last one  looked  pretty  good and  I was  happy  with it...now to get it straight and will use  the  walking  foot and  hope  it  is nice and  smooth,and  unwrinkled.

                                                 
 
 
 

                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment