Monday, September 23, 2013

GrId Quilting

 

Grid  Quilting

 
 
 
 
 
 
What  a  neat way to quilt -I have  been  looking  for something that  I could manage ...and  this  one  is it - she  has  more  pictures and  is  using blue painters  tape ,I  didn't have  blue painters  tape so I used  a  2 inch stiff  ribbon and  pinned it across and  sewed  beside  it and kept moving it over  like she  did her tape...turned out beautiful. 
 
Here  is  one  of mine..straight lines  for a  change  is nice!!
 
 
Another  one ,a  beautiful  fall fabric - I always enjoy working  with the  oranges and  greens and browns  of  fall.

 
 
I  just laid the  ribbon across the  squares and pinned  in place.
Larger grid will need a  wider  ribbon...love   this and  so easy
for a  change!
 
 

Binding

 
Didn't  do so good  here  on this  practice  binding ...my hands  don't want to work and  neither  does  this  fabric..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment