Thursday, September 19, 2013

Flannel Fun


                                          Christmas Flannel

                                             This  is  the  xmas flannel I fell in love  with
                                              a  week  or so ago - I ordered  it and started in 
                                              on cutting a  few  things I wanted to make.

                                               So many wonderful things  to make  with the

                                                flannel- I have a  baby quilt and  a tote going .
                                             -lots  of  fun.  


                                                   mug  rug -I  love the  patchy
                                                               look of this  fabric

                                                                Ice  skates on black
                                                               

                                                  Cardinal pouches
                                                       
 
 Mittens & Snowman Pads
for the  kitchen or just an  accent on a  table.
 
A poodle  pad
same  thing - use  in the  kitchen for your coffee
or on a table or night stand.
I have a  poodle  so this is  one  of my favorite designs
to use on a  lot of different things.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment