Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sewing Table Runners

                                               Table Runners

 
I finally finished  these  two  runners....I made the  brown one sometime  last year - I need  to go in my basket and  finish  some  of  these  projects ...after all it's only 11  months  til Christmas....I really like  to make  things  and  put them in my holiday basket - I gave  so many things  away this  Christmas....
I'm  on a  jelly roll  "roll" ...so hung up on jelly rolls....this  is a  runner  that  has   two different  sides  that  I can use differently....a  holiday side and  a  regular  side  is  good  to make.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sock Snowman
Tried my hand  at the sock snowman....I love snowmen and  now is  a  good time  to make  some  !!!
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment