Monday, January 27, 2014

A Quilt & Some Quick Projects

                                              Christmas  Pin Cushion

                                                       Great buys  on  Christmas fabric  now...I love  this new  fabric panel I got at the  "Fat Quarter Shop"
                                      
                                     I will add the decorative stitched  ribbon  on the  next one  I do.  


                                                       

                                                         
 
                                                         


                                               A  Baby Quilt  I am  trying  to make....a  little  harder  than I thought...it's  hard  for me to handle  and  keeping  the  stitches  straight  seems  to be a  problem !!  I love the  colors  on this  jelly roll....oranges and  greens and  cremes.

                                                            
 
                                                     Chickens  .....still making  a  few  chickens  once in a  while....pin cushions  for my gift box.......they  are  so much fun  to make  and  everyone  loves them.             
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment