Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday Sewing

 

Snowman Table Topper

 
 
 
A Snowman  table topper - he's from the  flannel
that I have  been  working  with - such a  cute project and  the  flannel is so nice to work with -my pictures  went a little  dark ,I will try and  re -work them....I want to make  more  of the  table toppers, they are  adorable  on my  table.
 
Snowman Panel
Big snowman plus 4
small squares  
 

Mug Rugs

I can't  sew or  cut  without making  a  mug  rug..they  are  quick,fun and I practice quilting,binding & sewing  when I do one.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Valentine Table Topper

 
This  is  part of  a panel ,you can get several projects  from  one  of  these  panels , they make great pillows,toppers,mug rugs, and lots  more.
They run around  $8.00  and  gives you lots of projects for your money.
 
.
 
 
 

Blue Squares

 
Always  making squares  too ,this  could  be the  start of something  big...like a  quilt ?? Not  sure , quilts  scare  me ...well, I mean it's  such  a  large project !!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Fall Decorating
 
A gift for  Gracie
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Fall Fat Quarters
 
 
Spooky Cup Cakes
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment